Hi fellow travelers,
After not traveling for close to a year, I cannot begin to tell you how fabulous it has been lately!
Firstly, I started selectively choosing places that I think would be safe and a great spot for you!
Consequently, this past week took me to Punta Cana, at the breathtaking Royalton Punta Cana. The property is a “Safety Assured” destination. There are so many features at this fabulous, all-inclusive resort. Located in the Dominican Republic at Bavaro Beach. Rather than write endlessly, I will tell you a few highlights and then show you pictures for as you know”A picture is worth a thousand words.”
Upon entering magnificent acres of gorgeous natural beauty and ocean front splendor, I was greeted by my personal butler. He escorted me to my room, and was available to us at any time to make our stay as seamless as possible. He showed us how to select food and order from our huge TV. As a result, it’s almost dangerous, ordering food at any hour of the day or night.
Now, onto my room, words cannot adequately describe it, but check out my photos. I could swim out of my room. Open the back door, and step into the pool surrounded by all the beauty of nature and sun lit sky.
WHERE TO EAT
Next, this all-inclusive resort has an array of gourmet choices for every palate. Whether it be room service or one of their restaurants, everything was perfection. The steak house Zen, hibachi style was not only phenomenal taste, but entertaining, too. The chefs cooking at your table could be in a talent production on television. The juggling and skills they showed were amazing. Aside from the mouth watering restaurant Zen, there are also eleven other places you can dine on the property.
- Firstly,Gourmet Marche | International Buffet – Discover the freshest local ingredients. Enjoy a wide selection local and international flavors. There is also a special kids buffet area and healthy options.
- Secondly,Jade | Asian Cuisine – Impressive design sets the mood for an authentic fusion experience. Discover the best of Asian cuisine at this unique a la carte dining experience.
- Grazie Italian Trattoria | Italian Cuisine – Enjoy a wide range of Italian cuisine at this delicious trattoria. An open air design and authentic menu make this restaurant perfection. Enjoy well-known Italian comfort food.
- Hunter Steakhouse | Authentic Cuisine – This unique restaurant offers guests a grand steakhouse experience. Watch chefs in the open kitchen as they perfectly prepare your steak.
- Score Sports Bar and Lounge – In a casual atmosphere savor an ever- evolving menu of grilled specialties for a comfortable and familiar meal.
- Bella Cucina | Italian Cuisine – Enjoy a wide range of Italian cuisine at this delicious trattoria. * located at the adjacent Royalton Splash
- Mexican Cantina | Mexican Cuisine – This restaurant provides the authentic culinary experience of Mexico. Enjoy the fusion of Mesoamerican cooking. Combining old-world Spanish recipes with a mix of European cuisine. * located at the adjacent Royalton Splash
- Under The Sea | International Cuisine – Adventure is the specialty of the house at “Under the Sea.” Discover the wondrous sea décor and delicious marine cuisine to match. * located at the adjacent Royalton Splash
- Scoops Gelato and Coffee Lounge – Enjoy fresh oven baked breads, pastries, cakes, ice-cream, cappuccinos & espressos.
- Lastly, C/X Experience | Chefs Table – Pleasing to both the eye and palette. A vibrant menu is sure to create a memorable dining experience. A personal chef takes you through seven courses. A musical selection to accompany each dish.
What To Do
When I wasn’t eating, I loved the spa. My massage by the beach was like no other. Breathing in the salt air, with the blue sky above and wonderful tables to lie upon. This was a sensuous, relaxing experience as well as making my whole body feel so stress-free. I confess I do get stressed from packing and worrying that I remembered everything, or worse forgot my camera or lens etc.
Another feature is the swimming area. It was nothing short of spectacular. The physical beauty, as well as the offerings, were tops. Yes, you could swim up and have a drink, snack or palate pleaser.
So, you now know about the swimming and the restaurants and the accommodations, but what about fitness? Do you work out on vacation? I don’t, but if you do, there is a wide array of classes. Whether in the sand, gym or water there is a class for you. Think beach yoga, underwater spinning, as well as a huge outdoor water park on the property.
Ok we have covered daily doings, but what about at night?
At night there was entertainment at the hotel property. The earlier shows were definitely for the younger audience, but the second performance always geared to the adults. Another reason why this property is so great is that there is literally something for every age. Honestly, after getting up early and enjoying all the above features from spa to classes to non-stop eating and walking the property, I did not partake in all the entertainment available.
- Splash Park – The park features a children’s pool complete with water slides, a wave pool, super-fun Space Bowl and Black Hole as well as a selection of water tubes to choose from.
- Royalton Fit– The hotel offers an enormous amount of classes. Including Boot camp, Cardio Abs, Spinning, Yoga, Pool Yoga, Sunrise Yoga, Zumba, Tennis and so much more.
- The Royal Spa – Find your personal wellness in paradise at The Royal Spa. Set aside the time and spend precious moments to ensure you return home refreshed and renewed at this full-service health facility onsite providing the opportunity create deeper personal wellness
- Hangout Teens Club – The perfect haven for 13 to 17-year-olds. Hangout Teens Club at Royalton features non-stop activities and games with video game lounges. For the adventure-seeking vacationers, a variety of non-motorized sports like snorkeling and kayaking. If you’re looking to take the fun outside, tried-and-tested favorites include the introductory scuba diving lessons in the pool!
- Beachside Activities – Catamarans, Boogie Boards, or hop on a Banana Boat.
Alas,The Royalton Punta Cana is the perfect spot for everyone and definitely conducive to families as well as a honeymoon spot “extraordinaire” or just to people like me, who love to travel and try out new places, that please all the senses! Make sure you add this to your bucket list of travel spots. The Royalton Punta Cana all-inclusive, you must include in your traveling future.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST PLEASE SHARE THE LOVE BY PINNING BELOW 🙂